ST-30 Butyl Rod a premium grade butyl based sealant designed to be permanently flexible, tacky, and resistant to moisture and to deterioration by exposure to dilute chemical solutions.
Used primarily in the construction industry, the butyl rod provides an excellent seal when used for :
• Flexible rope gasket for sealing precast concrete.
• Self-sealing joints in Manholes, Septic Tanks, Box
Culverts, Concrete Pipe, Concrete Vaults, Utility Vaults,
Vertical Panel Structures.
Click here to download the product data sheet.
Enquire About Butyl Rod:
- Acrylic Mounting Tapes – VHB Double Sided Adhesive
- Butyl Tapes
- EPDM Closure tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- General Foam Products
- Nitrile Closure Tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- Polyethylene (PE) tapes – Double Sided Adhesive
- Polyethylene (PE) tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- Polyurethane Tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- Polyurethane Tapes – Double Sided Adhesive
- Preparation & Application
- PVC Tapes – Double Sided Advesive
- PVC Tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- Silicone sponge tape – Strip'n'Stick