Green Glue® Products That You Can Order Online for Your ConvenienceSeptember 8, 2016
As you renovate or construct a building or home, you should consider how to soundproof it in the ideal manner to suit your needs. While there are a number of different products on the market to achieve this goal, our Green Glue® products perform this task in a quality, cost-effective manner and are easy to apply. Along with these benefits, these products are available to order online for your convenience. Improve the acoustic quality in your building or home today without driving all over town to locate the right products.
Why Soundproofing Is Beneficial
Soundproofing any structure helps reduce the noise level inside to ensure as quiet of an environment as possible. Nothing is as aggravating as the sounds from outside or the other room interfering with the activities of the room you presently occupy, whether you are in your home or a commercial building. When you take the proper precautions, though, you limit this interference to a high degree. Apply the following two products in the correct way to accomplish optimal noise proofing in you structure:
1. Green Glue® Noise Proofing Compound
Apply this compound in between two new sheets of plaster of one old and one new one to provide a noise-damping layer for ceilings and walls. You also can apply it in between the layers of subflooring when necessary. Its unique composition causes the sound waves to dissipate as they attempt to move through floors, walls and ceilings, and therefore, muffles the noise to an acceptable level.
2. Green Glue® Noise Proofing Sealant
Seal the perimeter tight with this sealant once you adhere the sheets of plaster or subflooring together with the above soundproofing compound. You also can seal the adjoining seam between two sheets of subflooring or plaster.
Both the Compound and Sealant Require the Use of a Caulking Gun
Since the tubes of the above sealant and compound have a 65-mm diameter, you will need caulking guns to apply them in the correct manner. Do not fret, though, as we also offer these guns online.
Order online today for fast delivery from Foam Sealant. We have been in business since 1997. Over the years, we have offered a variety of sealant and glazing solutions, including our line of Green Glue® products to serve the needs of contractors in construction or renovation projects. Feel free to browse through our full line on our website at your convenience to discover all that we have to offer you.
Related Posts via Categories
- Know the Factors to Consider in Selecting a High-Quality Adhesive Tape
- Safety First: Check Out the Necessary Precautions to Avoid Toxic Adhesives and Sealants
- Open Cell vs Closed Cell Polyurethane: Which Application is Best for Each?
- An Overview of Tensile Strength and Load Dependability in Adhesives and Sealants
- Working from Home? The Benefits of Soundproofing Your Home Office
- The Advantages of Using Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Foam for Sealant Purposes
- An Overview of Green Glue Whisper Clips and Its Advantages for Your Home
- Know the Different Types of Sealants and Their Common Applications and Purposes
- The Science Behind Electrical Sealing Tapes and Its Safety Features that Makes it Popular for General Use
- Soundproofing for Your Next Remodelling Project? Three Reasons Why You Should Choose Foam Sealant Products