Green Tape V494
- Between joists and subfloor sheathing.
- Works with engineered wood.
- dimensional lumber and steel joist.
- Between sill plate and foundation
- On wall studs for sound control.
- Under floor track and above header track for sound control.
- On exterior studs for thermal and acoustical control
Click here to download the Norton CST for Steel Framing product data sheet.
Click here to download the Norton CST for Wood Framing product data sheet.
Norton CST V494
1/8 h thick in typical widths of 36mm, 60mm and 75mmh other widths available up to 55h.
Also available — Norton CSTTM HA15 applicating tool.
- Sound deadening gasket – not a glue or bonding tape
- No gopen timeh limit or cure time like liquid adhesives
- Adhesive on one side and durable film on the other
- Adhesive bonds to wood or steel
- Standard 1/8h thickness — foam tape will not squeeze out of joint
- Can be pre-applied directly to joists or studs — HA15 applicating tool available
- Pre-cut widths fit any joist or stud
- Supplied in 100 foot rolls
- Durable – wear-resistant, low-friction layer on top
- Closed cell foam does not mold or mildew
- Over 15 years of proven history in the field
- Provides an effective barrier to squeaks between subfloors and joists
- Virtually eliminates costly call backs from squeaky subfloors
- Creates a quieter, more comfortable home
- Greatly reduces impact sound transmission (IIC) from upper rooms
- Saves time and labor — can be easily and safely pre-applied on the ground, all at one time
- Pre-cut width means no waste
- Works with wood or steel joist and stud construction
- Ideal for areas where condensation may occur, without supporting mold growth
- Designed for the life of the building
Click here to go to Saint Gobain Site.
Click here to download the Application Guide