Black high density closed cell polyurethane, high performance acrylic adhesive both sides.
Improves bonding where chemical nature of substrate resists adhesion. Can be used to develop immediate quick-stick, an aid in many applications. Helps pressure-sensitive adhesive systems cling to irregular or curved substrates.
NORSEAL® firm foams are ideal for higher compression gaskets, vibration dampening and applications requiring good abrasion resistance.
Energy dissipating closed cell polyurethane. High performance acrylic adhesive both sides. Also known as Normount® Z500 series.
- Acrylic Mounting Tapes – VHB Double Sided Adhesive
- Butyl Tapes
- Caravan Manufacturing & Leak Repairs
- EPDM Closure tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- General Foam Products
- Nitrile Closure Tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- Polyethylene (PE) tapes – Double Sided Adhesive
- Polyethylene (PE) tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- Polyurethane Tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- Polyurethane Tapes – Double Sided Adhesive
- Preparation & Application
- PVC Tapes – Double Sided Advesive
- PVC Tapes – Single Sided Adhesive
- Silicone sponge tape – Strip'n'Stick
- Window Manufacturing
- All Products