Soundproofing options – Green Glue WhisperMarch 13, 2015
Today’s world is tremendously noisy. Everyone is recurrently exposed to various kinds of high and low frequency noises that affect both our health and way of life. Common outdoor noises include traffic, aircraft, neighborhood commotion and industrial noise pollution like mills and factories, equipment and machinery. Both our home and work environments are affected by noise. At work, people are subjected to noise pollution from fans, telephones and ventilating systems.
Noise pollution can also affect your health. According to the World Health Organization (WOW), noise is a fast growing public health concern. WOW reports that noise pollution can have unpleasant health effects like sleep disturbances, cardiovascular issues, psychophysiological problems, loss of hearing plus generate undesirable social behavior, aggravated responses and lower performance.
Soundproofing Your Home
Most everyone can appreciate the value of a home that is sound proof. It is common knowledge that noise pollution greatly affects a person’s peace of mind and health. But as a homeowner you can soundproof your home to protect your sanity and health.
One of the leading innovative products for soundproofing your home is the Green Glue Whisper. Utilized with Green Glue Noise Proofing Compound and sealant, the Green Glue Whisper can significantly decrease noise pollution. In effect, the complete system is so effective that it can lower both outside and inside noise pollution up to 90%.
Utilizing Green Glue Whisper
Green Glue Whisper clips allow you to separate two sides of a wall so that when the wall is hit by sound only one side vibrates thus blocking the noise from entering the home. The whisper clips prevent most of the sound from transmitting through to the inside. Because of their fortified design, Green Glue Whisper work far better than old fashioned decoupling methods.
Green Glue Whisper Clips are designed to isolate mid to high frequencies. They are also superb at reducing impact noise. Compared to other clips they are by far superior. In addition, when utilized in conjunction with Green Glue Noise Proofing Compound and Sealant, Green Glue Whisper is extremely effective.
Used for Various Applications
Green Glue Whisper is easy to install, economical and highly efficient. They can be used with both new and existing construction for residential and commercial use. Some of the applications include the following:
- Lowering impact noise
- Reducing exterior noise
- New construction flooring
- Improvement of existing walls
- Refining home or office doors
- Improving various types of windows
- Upgrading existing ceiling and floors
- Soundproofing home theaters and studios
Green Glue Whisper Clips are easy to install, requiring very little effort. All that needs to be done is to screw the clips into the wall studs or directly to the framing. The hat channel furring is then snapped into the clips and the drywall is screwed into the hat channel. However, installing the clips over drywall or other rigid surfaces may slightly reduce performance. This is why using Green Glue Noise Proofing Compound and sealant is highly recommended.
Related Posts via Categories
- The Role of Butyl Rods in Chemical Plants and Manufacturing Industries
- How Do Adhesive Sealants Facilitate Insulation and Heat Exchange in Industrial Applications?
- Know the Factors that Reduces Adhesion Strength for Sealants
- Things to Consider in Choosing a Default Adhesive and Sealant for Your Vehicle Needs and Repairs
- All You Need to Know about the Most Common Adhesive Testing Methods and Standards
- Know the Factors to Consider in Selecting a High-Quality Adhesive Tape
- Safety First: Check Out the Necessary Precautions to Avoid Toxic Adhesives and Sealants
- Open Cell vs Closed Cell Polyurethane: Which Application is Best for Each?
- An Overview of Tensile Strength and Load Dependability in Adhesives and Sealants
- Working from Home? The Benefits of Soundproofing Your Home Office