How Do Thermal Bond Tapes Work?March 20, 2018
ThermalBond® Spacer Tapes
- Creates and maintains correct joint spacing
- Proven longevity for life of building
- Secures and stabilizes panels during fabrication
- Allows rapid curing of silicone
- Easily adaptable to most systems
- Accurate positioning of glass
- Contributes to the energy efficiency of the wall
ThermalBond® structural spacer tapes are manufactured by world class Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics based in the USA. Here at Foam Sealant Pty Ltd, as an agent for Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics-Foams, we have the pleasure of making these quality tapes available throughout Australia.
Foam Sealant is based in Dandenong South, Victoria. Ph: 03 9702 9989
Related Posts via Categories
- Advantages of Ordering Sealants and Tapes Online from a Reputable Supplier
- Synthetic Silicone Caulks and Sealants: What are Their Uses and Applications?
- Reduce Flooring Damage with the Friction-Free and Abrasion-Resistant Urethane Foam Products
- The Role of Butyl Rods in Chemical Plants and Manufacturing Industries
- How Do Adhesive Sealants Facilitate Insulation and Heat Exchange in Industrial Applications?
- Know the Factors that Reduces Adhesion Strength for Sealants
- Things to Consider in Choosing a Default Adhesive and Sealant for Your Vehicle Needs and Repairs
- All You Need to Know about the Most Common Adhesive Testing Methods and Standards
- Know the Factors to Consider in Selecting a High-Quality Adhesive Tape
- Safety First: Check Out the Necessary Precautions to Avoid Toxic Adhesives and Sealants