How Do Thermal Bond Tapes Work?
ThermalBond® Spacer Tapes
- Creates and maintains correct joint spacing
- Proven longevity for life of building
- Secures and stabilizes panels during fabrication
- Allows rapid curing of silicone
- Easily adaptable to most systems
- Accurate positioning of glass
- Contributes to the energy efficiency of the wall
ThermalBond® structural spacer tapes are manufactured by world class Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics based in the USA. Here at Foam Sealant Pty Ltd, as an agent for Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics-Foams, we have the pleasure of making these quality tapes available throughout Australia.
Foam Sealant is based in Dandenong South, Victoria. Ph: 03 9702 9989
Related Posts via Categories
- How to: Soundproof my home office with Green Glue.
- EternaBond® RoofSeal PLUS: Moisture and Waterproof, and Airtight Roofing Solution
- Acrylic Adhesives in Electronics: The Importance of Strength
- Soundproofing Tips and How Green Glue Noise proofing Can Help for a Quieter Home
- Foam Sealant Online Store for Green Glue, Adhesives, and Sealants
- Material Components And Applications Of Nitrile Closure Tapes
- EternaBond® WindowSeal: The Best Seal to Use for Window Installation
- Uses and Applications of Polyurethane Foam Tapes
- Korel Series Micro-cellular Polyurethane Foams
- Differences in Permeability and Application between Open and Closed Cell Foams