How Do Thermal Bond Tapes Work?
ThermalBond® Spacer Tapes
- Creates and maintains correct joint spacing
- Proven longevity for life of building
- Secures and stabilizes panels during fabrication
- Allows rapid curing of silicone
- Easily adaptable to most systems
- Accurate positioning of glass
- Contributes to the energy efficiency of the wall
ThermalBond® structural spacer tapes are manufactured by world class Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics based in the USA. Here at Foam Sealant Pty Ltd, as an agent for Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics-Foams, we have the pleasure of making these quality tapes available throughout Australia.
Foam Sealant is based in Dandenong South, Victoria. Ph: 03 9702 9989
Related Posts via Categories
- Things You Need to Know About Vibration Dampening
- Why Should Builders and Architects Include Green Glue Noise Proofing Products in Home Building and Design?
- Understanding Foam Tape Materials and Applications
- Effective Soundproofing: Know the Best Techniques in Noise and Vibration Control
- Different Uses and Applications of Foam Sealants
- How to: Soundproof my home office with Green Glue.
- EternaBond® RoofSeal PLUS: Moisture and Waterproof, and Airtight Roofing Solution
- Acrylic Adhesives in Electronics: The Importance of Strength
- Soundproofing Tips and How Green Glue Noise proofing Can Help for a Quieter Home
- Foam Sealant Online Store for Green Glue, Adhesives, and Sealants